There are two ways to search for an article and access its dedicated product page on RUBIX Webshop:
Using the Search bar at the top of the page, and typing key words related to the product you are looking for (name of the product, brand, category…)
When entering the first letters of a key word, you will be suggested a selection of the 6 most relevant results and by clicking on any of them you will be redirected to the product page.
If the product you are looking for is not in the short list selected, just press “enter” or click on “see all xx products” and you will be redirected to the search results page with all the available products corresponding to your search.
Then select the relevant article by clicking on the name or the picture. You will be either redirected to the variant selection page or directly to the variant page depending if the product has one or several variants.
When you click on MY PRODUCTS at the top of the page, you see the list of all Product Categories and Subcategories.
- If you click on one of the main categories in the list, you will end up in a dedicated page of that category with the list of its subcategories and their sublevels.
- When clicking on one of the subcategories, you land on a dedicated page of that subcategory with the list of all its sublevels.
- When clicking on a sublevel, you will land on a Search Result page with a list of products included in this sublevel of subcategory.
Then there are 2 different behaviors to reach the product page:
- In the case your product contains only one variant, you will be directly redirected to the product page.
- If your product has several variants (size, color… see section “what is the difference between a product and a variant) and in that case by clicking on “view all products” you will be redirected to the “variant selection” page.
From this page, you can filter by attributes and search for the right variant. You can then select one or several variants by clicking on “Select variants” to reach the product page or even directly add them to your cart. (see section “how to select a variant”)
Tip: You can also access to the product page from your Wishlist’s by clicking on the name or picture of the products listed in your Wishlist.